What’s a Zentrepreneur?
ENTREPRENEUR to the power of Now, multiplied by
SELF to the power infinity!
Almost everyone has it…
I see a potential entrepreneur in practically everyone I know—almost everyone has in them something that:
- they are into,
- they are good at,
- they have been trained for, or
- they love to do,
that can be creatively and beneficially deployed into a viable 21st century (home- and internet-based) business. If they only knew how. If they only had the courage and the self-confidence to follow their heart’s desire and their soul’s urge to do what they love, what they are good at. If they only had the connectedness to listen to their own inner guiding voice. If only people knew how to remove obstacles and fears, obliterate limiting and dysfunctional thoughts and reprogram their mindset for self-empowerment and success, not only as an entrepreneur in business, but in life as well.
I coined the term Zentrepreneur™ to capture the essence of the core message of my new book Empowering Single Parents—A Practical Guide to Financial Freedom. Although I wrote the book with single parents, the financially challenged and the timid and the uninspired would-be entrepreneur in mind, it quickly dawned on me that my message is just as pertinent for anyone who longs to do something creative, something that they love to do and naturally excel at; and for anyone who dares to dream of achieving financial freedom some day and is willing and ready to do something about it, if only they knew what to do and how to get started.
the brand of entrepreneurship which I vociferously advocate and which underlies the core message of my book:
- do what you love, love what you do, it will give you a natural edge, it’s a no-brainer;
- you will attract energy-in-motion—money, to you naturally if you imbue what you do with your passion and put forth the fruits of your energy and expertise into circulation to serve others;
- your desire and attitude are paramount to your success as an entrepreneur, they can even make up for the shortage of skills, ideas or start-up money;
- your resourcefulness is more important than your start-up resources, you can start a business with very little money now—times are changing with the evolution of the information age.
- you must develop a self-empowering mindset if you want to be successful as an entrepreneur;
- ultimately, it is in doing what you love and loving what you do, in following your soul’s urge and your heart’s desire that you will find meaning, purpose, fulfillment, joy and abundance in life.
Last but not least, fundamental to Zentrepreneurship is the leveraging of the awesome power of the latest internet and communication technology so that you can amplify your effectiveness and your capabilities.
And so, a Zentrepreneur™ is…
- Someone who gets all of that, someone who has the connectedness to his inner self to mobilize what it takes to manifest what he sets his mind to accomplish.
- A new breed of entrepreneur who has an evolved mindset to understand and embrace service to humanity, and the smarts to leverage the latest and the best technological advances in this amazing information age that we are now in.
Ultimately, if it is unlimited income potential, financial freedom, meaning, purpose and fulfillment that you are after, becoming a Zentrepreneur™ is the only way to go!
The typical profile of a Zentrepreneur™
- whose creativity and passion are still intact;
- has more resourcefulness than resources at start up;
- sees the beauty in working smarter, not necessarily harder;
- embraces challenges with gusto;
- not averse to learning new things, on the contrary, he empowers himself through learning;
- has everything within him/herself to make it happen, just needs a catalyst, a mentor and an inspirational spur;
- knows what he wants, just needs to be pointed in the right direction to get off the ground;
- feels equally at home in the larger, global community in cyberspace.
If this sounds like you, it would be my pleasure to invite you to download Part 1 of my book which is self-contained. You will find 10 profound but easy-to-learn self-empowerment lessons there, and the inspirational and motivational spur to get you started on the right track. I am offering it as a free download here. Just enter your first name and email address to download it.
Self-Empowerment in 10 Lessons
FREE eBook DOWNLOAD
You might also like to visit the website for my book empoweringsingleparents.com for more information.
If you like the sound of being a Zentrepreneur™, please check out my blog here on this site.